Over 100 organizations have selected Halogen’s new learning management system
HRchitect includes Halogen Software in our list of top Talent Management Systems vendors that businesses should consider. Halogen Software also participated in the HRchitect Beauty Pageant on Talent Management Systems in November 2008.
Halogen Software has seen strong uptake of its newest talent management solution, eLearning Manager. Over 100 organizations have selected Halogen eLearning Manager since the solution’s launch in November 2008. This adoption marks a growing market trend towards performance-based learning programs. Halogen eLearning Manager, the industry’s first performance-based learning management system, tightly integrates organizational learning activities with employee performance management, goal alignment, succession planning and other key talent management functions.
HR analyst firm Bersin & Associates points out that three of the top 22 talent management processes that drive the highest business impact are related to the integration of training and performance management practices. Halogen eLearning Manager delivers on this integration and breaks down the silos between performance management and learning to drive corporate performance and demonstrate a return on training investments.
“As a financial services institution, we are driven by compliance so a learning management system is a must for ensuring our training requirements are met,” explained Wanda Ladd, Director of Human Resources, PHR, Bank of Oak Ridge. “We were already using Halogen eAppraisal for performance management, and after reviewing other vendors when looking for an LMS there was nothing comparable. What sets Halogen apart is that tight link between performance and learning which gives us the ability to measure the impact training initiatives are having on performance.”
With Halogen’s new full featured LMS, HR, training professionals, managers and employees can easily access performance and development information in a single user interface. The system’s tight integration with other Talent Management Modules ensures:
- Individual and group training programs are aligned with development plans, performance gaps, succession needs and, most importantly, corporate goals.
- Training departments can easily measure the effectiveness of learning and skills development programs by tracking employee performance improvements over time via built-in Training Effectiveness Reports.
- While managers are doing performance reviews they can instantly pinpoint and assign development activities related to the competency or area needing attention.
- Employees are provided a single set of tools to better track and complete assigned goals and performance and development plans,
- Employees and managers also have access to the full training catalog when and where they need it.
”Halogen eLearning Manager will provide us with actionable intelligence that we just didn’t have before,” said David Hofstetter, Manager, Learning and Development, New England Organ Bank. “We’ll have greater insight into skills gaps and a stronger understanding of where training programs are required, which helps us to focus our resources and measure performance results from them in the long run – this is invaluable.”
For more information on Halogen Software, please visit www.halogensoftware.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect