Nation’s largest provider of auto glass repair and replacement services purchases latest version of Workforce Central suite
HRchitect includes Kronos in our list of top Talent Acquisition Systems vendors that businesses should consider. If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, talk to HRchitect first. We have unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation.
Safelite AutoGlass, a long-time Kronos Incorporated customer, has upgraded to version 6.1 of the Kronos Workforce Central suite. The workforce management solution will be used by 8,000 Safelite AutoGlass employees in 395 locations in all 50 states.
- Safelite AutoGlass previously used a legacy Kronos time and attendance solution for a portion of its workforce.
- Safelite AutoGlass recently purchased time and attendance and absence management applications from Kronos for use across the entire workforce including employees at its corporate facility, call center, and factory, as well as glass installers who work in the field.
- By using the Kronos time and attendance application across all departments and locations, Safelite AutoGlass will gain control of labor costs and improve workforce productivity by consistently applying work rules and reducing manual and timely administrative tasks.
- The Kronos absence management application will enable Safelite AutoGlass to minimize compliance risk by managing employee absence and consistently complying with government regulations such as the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and state leave laws.
- Workforce Central 6.1, which became available in February, includes hundreds of features and ease-of-use enhancements that enable complete automation of workforce management business processes.
- The auto glass services provider plans to use the Kronos Workforce Integration Manager integration tool to interface Kronos applications to its existing human resources and payroll applications.
Barbara Mason, payroll director, Safelite AutoGlass stated, “Kronos clearly emerged as the technology partner of choice for us. We were impressed with the capabilities that Kronos added in version 6.1, and equally impressed with the company’s philosophy about not having to trade functionality for simplicity. And from past experiences, we know that Kronos delivers on its promises.”
Gregg Gordon, senior director, manufacturing industry marketing, Kronos added, “Safelite AutoGlass’ needs were much simpler when it first selected Kronos to manage time and attendance for 1,600 employees. Now, eight years later, we’re pleased to see the organization extend its relationship with Kronos to achieve complete automation of workforce management business processes.”
For more information about Kronos, please visit www.kronos.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect