CedarCrestone Research Finds 94% Customer Satisfaction; Enterprises Average $4.7 Million in Total ROI With Taleo; Taleo’s Learn.com Solution Continues to Gain Momentum With Strong Customer Satisfaction
HRchitect featured Taleo in our release of The Suite Life of Integrated Talent Management and also includes them in our list of top Talent Acquisition Systems vendors that businesses should consider. Kevin Marasco, VP Brand Marketing with Taleo appeared on the HRchitect WebMingle on November 6, 2009. HRchitect attended the 2010 TaleoWorld conference and HRchitect’s Matt Lafata, one of the industry’s leading talent management systems analysts, attended Taleo’s annual Sales and Services meeting in early 2010.
If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, talk to HRchitect first. HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
Taleo Corporation (NASDAQ: TLEO), the leading provider of on-demand talent management solutions, today announced high customer satisfaction for its Talent Management software suite, its service and support, and the access it provides to customers and partners through Taleo’s Talent Grid™ Cloud services community. Taleo customers provided these responses across two recent surveys: the Taleo Value and Customer Satisfaction Study by CedarCrestone, 2010, and the Talent Management Systems Customer Satisfaction 2011 report by Bersin & Associates.
These surveys determined a correlation between increased levels of satisfaction and broader product usage over the customer lifecycle with Taleo. For example, the Cedar Crestone survey found that customers using both Taleo Performance Management and Recruiting products are more likely to have increased quality of hires with significantly higher employee retention rates. Further, comments from the survey of more than 250 Taleo customers include:
“The knowledge and expertise found with the Taleo staff is outstanding. They are excellent business partners in helping us achieve our business goals.”
- “Taleo is very responsive to questions and issues. The service we receive is of the highest quality.”
- “I have been impressed with the timely response we receive when we have a question, and the willingness to find a solution to meet our needs.”
- “Taleo gets it! They have the right product offerings to meet our business and strategic goals. They provide excellent support and they give us the opportunity to partner with other customers to share best practices.”
- “Taleo is a mature company with excellent technology and an aggressive product roadmap. They have the full suite of Talent Management products to support our move to a single platform.”
“I have been doing surveys for over 25 years and it’s refreshing to see an energized and engaged customer base provide a 55% response level, making these results truly representative of Taleo’s customer base,” said Alexia Martin, Director of Research & Analytics at CedarCrestone. “While some customers had constructive criticism, by far customer responses indicated a high level of satisfaction and appreciation for Taleo’s products and services.”
The Bersin report which rates Taleo for outperforming in delivering customer satisfaction, cites that customers are not interested in point solutions and are migrating to integrated suite solutions that align with their talent strategies.
With the October 1 acquisition of Learn.com, also rated as outperforming in the Bersin analysis, Taleo is the only public company to offer best-in-class solutions across the critical components of a talent-optimized organization — recruiting, performance management, compensation and learning to its customers and their broader ecosystem of customers, suppliers, partners and resellers.
“Taleo’s ability to outperform in delivering customer satisfaction this year demonstrates the company’s continued focus on service and support during rapid growth,” said Josh Bersin, President and CEO, Bersin & Associates. “The company has demonstrated the ability to innovate, expand its market presence, and still stay focused on customer success.”
Other benefits of Taleo’s customer engagement focus include:
- Taleo enterprise customers surveyed are seeing the equivalent of a total return on investment of $4.7 million, factoring in: process savings as well as savings from a 14% decrease in time to hire and 10% reduction in cost of hiring.
- Customers using both Taleo Recruiting™ and Taleo Performance™ report 10% better quality in their hires (67% vs. 57%) and 38% better employee retention (62% compared with 24%).
- Taleo enjoys more than a 95% annual customer renewal rate. The survey found a correlation between increased levels of satisfaction with each additional year of partnership with Taleo. Customers that have been using Taleo solutions for three or more years are 5% more satisfied than companies that have been with Taleo for less than a year.
“We have had a phenomenal year due to our close partnership with our customers, helping them gain a competitive advantage through better Talent Intelligence. This year’s momentum is an indication that enterprises are responding positively to our offerings and our role as a trusted advisor,” said Michael Gregoire, Chairman and CEO of Taleo. “We are dedicated to our customers’ success and will continue to provide value, maintain impeccable service and offer new ways to help them grow through our talent management solutions.”
To view the CedarCrestone study, please visit: http://www.taleo.com/report/2010-taleo-value-and-customer-satisfaction-study
To view the Talent Management Systems Customer Satisfaction 2011: Executive Summary, please visit: http://marketing.bersin.com/CSat2011.html. The full report will be available at the end of this month. For more details, go to http://www.bersin.com/Store/details.aspx?docid=103313482