Unlimited Access to Leading Workforce Compliance and Diversity Expertise Whenever, Wherever
HRchitect includes Peopleclick in our list of top Talent Acquisition Systems vendors and Authoria in our list of top Talent Management Systems vendors that businesses should consider. If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, talk to HRchitect first. HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
Peopleclick Authoria, currently serving nearly 60 percent of the Fortune 100 with best-of-breed suite solutions for Talent Management, Vendor Management and Workforce Compliance and Diversity, announces its expansion of Peopleclick Authoria Research Institute’s compliance and diversity services with the launch of The New EEO Source, an all-encompassing online information resource for HR professionals, employment attorneys, consultants, and compliance officers.
With organizations engaging diverse talent from all segments of the workforce, the need to have compliance and diversity resources at their fingertips becomes paramount. Studies illustrate that 50 percent of the jobs during the economic recovery will be filled by contractors, consultants, and other temps. Women are entering the workforce in record numbers, and the new labor force also includes increases in Baby Boomers, racial and ethnic minorities, and people born outside the United States.
The New EEO Source provides organizations with key insight into potentially costly compliance and diversity issues, including Affirmative Action Plans, complaint investigations, compliance requirements, onsite audits, information about the Rehabilitation Act, Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act plus summaries of OFCCP and EEOC decisions. Members gain access to industry topics and trends, new regulations and top experts. A basic membership to The New EEO Source is free when you register at eeosource.com. Fee-based premium memberships provide:
- Email an Expert: Unlimited access to nationally recognized Peopleclick Authoria Research Institute employment experts
- Customized Data Analysis: Complimentary customized industry benchmarking reporting or national workforce gender and race analysis
- HR Essentials: Powered by publishing giant BNA, this feature provides access to an exclusive repository of searchable, up-to-date articles ranging from benefits to compliance to equal employment opportunity
- Online Knowledge Base – Featuring instant access to a knowledge base of leading industry experts in I/9-eVerify, diversity, affirmative action and wage and hour resources
- Workplace Posters: Online library of printable posters and notices issued by state and federal agencies
- Educational Discounts: Discounted rates on Peopleclick Authoria Research Institute training courses and educational webcasts
“Members of The New EEO Source will be able to draw upon the unmatched expertise that Peopleclick Authoria has amassed in working with thousands of Affirmative Action plans covering millions of employees in the United States,” explains Randy Jesberg, General Manager, Workforce Compliance and Diversity Solutions Division at Peopleclick Authoria. “As part of Peopleclick Authoria Research Institute, this service provides best-in-class workforce compliance and diversity expertise enabling organizations to build and sustain an inclusive culture that attracts and retains top talent from all backgrounds.”