HRchitect includes Kronos in our list of Talent Acquisition Systems that businesses should consider. If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 14 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
Kronos Incorporated today announced availability of the latest version of its selection and hiring solution. Workforce Talent Acquisition™ 8.8 reflects a continued commitment to provide Kronos® customers with a unified hourly and salaried, role-based solution to meet their recruiting needs, resulting in superior return on their hiring technology investment.
Workforce Talent Acquisition 8.8 includes a variety of new features and functionality focused in four strategic areas:
- Unified Hourly/Salaried Solution – Enhancements supporting unified hourly and salaried hiring include the ability to: move candidates from one requisition to another; upload resumes from a third-party system; preview resumes from search results; and generate a pre-populated offer letter from a variety of branded templates.
- Integration with Employee Scheduling – Hiring managers can filter and sort applicants by their schedule availability, making hiring for hard-to-fill shifts significantly easier. For example, a hiring manager trying to hire for a Friday night shift can sort applicants by their availability. The information is configurable by location and/or position. Integration is possible with Kronos Workforce Scheduler™ or other third-party scheduling systems.
- Outlook Integration – Users have visibility into the Microsoft Exchange calendar to enable easier scheduling of interviews; an enhanced email framework that is optimized for mobile devices; and customizable email templates to maintain an organization’s distinct branding while communicating with applicants during each step of the hiring process.
- Improved Reporting – The selection and hiring product continues to turn hiring data into business intelligence with new reporting capabilities such as showing candidate activity to assess effectiveness of an organization’s recruiting efforts, or identifying locations with potential compliance issues based on hiring trends.
- Nick Ordon, vice president and general manager, hiring solutions, Kronos
“We continue to deliver on our promise to provide customers with the very best unified hourly and salaried selection and hiring solution available. Enhancements in this version make Workforce Talent Acquisition easier to use and more powerful than ever, providing organizations with superior return on their hiring technology investment.”
- Sarah White, principal analyst, Bersin & Associates
“We expect the traditional talent acquisition market to grow 12 percent to an estimated $937 million this year. Kronos is well positioned to take advantage of this market growth with the launch of Workforce Talent Acquisition 8.8, a unified hourly and salaried solution that also includes integration to workforce management.”
For more information on Kronos, please visit www.kronos.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect