Taleo Provides Holistic Talent Management; Includes Performance Management, Learning and Recruiting
HRchitect featured Taleo in our release of The Suite Life of Integrated Talent Management and also includes them in our list of top Talent Acquisition Systems vendors that businesses should consider. Taleo appeared on the HRchitect WebMingle on November 6, 2009. HRchitect attended the 2010 & 2011 TaleoWorld conference and HRchitect’s Matt Lafata, one of the industry’s leading talent management systems analysts, attended Taleo’s annual Sales and Services meeting in 2010 & 2011.
If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 15 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
Taleo Corporation (NASDAQ: TLEO), the global leader of SaaS-based Talent Management solutions, recently announced that Fairmont Raffles Hotels International (FRHI), the parent company of the Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel brands, has selected Taleo to support the organization’s global recruitment strategy.
Operating more than 100 hotels worldwide, FRHI is a leading hospitality company with plans to increase its global workforce in the coming years to support its growth and development strategy. As a result, FRHI teamed with Taleo to more effectively manage and support its current and future recruitment needs, while also ensuring key fundamentals such as consistency, brand standards, and cost were realized.
Using Taleo to Discover the Right Talent
For FRHI’s Senior Vice President of Technology, Vineet Gupta, Taleo will be an essential technology-based HR tool for the company as it expands internationally. “We’re investing in this solution to maximize our global recruiting tactics and performance management goals,” stated Gupta. “By choosing Taleo, we expect to enhance and grow our most valuable asset — our colleague base — and look forward to bringing our distinctive culture and personalized approach to service new markets around the world.”
Gupta’s organization, along with the respective hotel brands, has started to employ the cloud-based Taleo Talent Management suite, including Taleo’s talent acquisition, performance management and learning software. Now the company is better equipped to more effectively engage international candidates and can also broaden its scope to connect with potential colleagues who may have previously flown under the organization’s radar.
A Positive Experience with Taleo
FRHI chose Taleo because of its positive experience during the sales process, particularly with its senior leadership, and because of their proven track record in the hospitality sector. Other selection factors included:
- Access to Taleo’s Knowledge Exchange, which features talent management best practices, metrics, methodologies, and domain expertise from other practitioners and experts.
- Taleo’s SaaS platform, which is easy to implement, update and maintain around the globe, and which will save FRHI the cost of adding to its own IT infrastructure.
- Taleo’s social recruiting capabilities will help meet future growth needs by sourcing the next generation of employees via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other popular social networks.
By using Taleo’s talent acquisition software, FRHI can engage more employees in the right markets and with the right skill sets, talents and experience. With Taleo’s performance management solution, the company can also drive better results and retain top employees — a vital advantage in markets where frequent career movement is common.
Taleo’s Talent Management suite brings a range of additional benefits including:
- A larger pool of candidates and the ability to globally track applicants and candidates in one system.
- Career and succession planning to develop the next generation of leaders from external and internal candidates.
- Proactive strategies for workforce planning and recruitment.
- Increased efficiencies from eliminating many manual recruitment tasks.
- Enhancements to employment brand equity by enabling recruiters to more effectively follow up and communicate with applicants throughout the selection process.
For more information on Taleo, please visit www.taleo.com
To learn more about HRchitect’s expertise in HR technology strategy, selection and implementation services, and how HRchitect can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect