Growth in annual recurring revenue, international expansion and winning partnerships mark the best fourth quarter on record for talent management leader
HRchitect featured Halogen Software in our release of The Suite Life of Integrated Talent Management and also includes them in our list of top Talent Management Systems vendors that businesses should consider. If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 15 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
Halogen Software, a leading provider of talent management software closed its fourth quarter and 2011 fiscal year with significant market momentum and strong year-over-year growth. Marked by a 37% year over year increase in annual recurring revenue (ARR), including 86% growth in ARR from international deals, and strong customer retention and satisfaction, Q4 of 2011 is the company’s best fourth quarter on record.
Just a few of the new customers that joined Halogen in the fourth quarter include: The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Fisher Communications, The University of Ottawa, RigNet, Genesis Health System, Agriculture Federal Credit Union, Bruker Nano Services Division and Greater Madison Convention and Visitors Bureau, United Coffee, Artificial Solutions Iberia, Interra International, EC English Holdings and Addex Petroleum Services.
David Barbee, Director of HR for RigNet, explains why his company selected the Halogen eAppraisal™ and the Halogen eRecruitment™ modules for his organization’s talent management needs. “I’ve had previous experience using Halogen and brought it to RigNet because the end-user interface is intuitive and the overall functionality is better than any other product I’ve seen on the market,” said Barbee. “We like everything about Halogen – the organized process, the centralized access to employee and candidate data, the reminder system and the ability to easily track and manage appraisals, recruiting activities and more.”
Halogen’s recognition as an industry leader in talent management systems customer satisfaction is also a factor in the talent management leader’s business momentum. Customers see Halogen as a long term partner with both the best solutions and a brilliant customer experience that can help them build a world class workforce.
The human resources leader at Spain’s Artificial Solutions explains why they selected Halogen. “When we started researching a talent management solution, we were looking for a tool that would streamline the process, while being cost effective and simple to use,” said Óliver García Alemán, Head of HR and Organization, Artificial Solutions. “We have a number of offices across Europe, so being able to identify our people’s talents as well as making our appraisal, training and recruiting processes more structured and efficient benefits everyone. With Halogen our talent data is centralized in one system. This makes it easier to ensure consistency and accountability across groups, and to clearly link individual goals to our corporate objectives.”
Halogen’s success in the fourth quarter of 2011 capped off a year that featured product leadership and operational excellence:
- The company released Version 11 of its Talent Management Suite and launched Halogen eRecruitment™, the first applicant tracking system (ATS) to fully integrate the recruiting process with all other talent management programs; making Halogen the first and only talent management vendor to provide a complete end-to-end solution organically built to drive performance.
- Halogen’s suite allows HR and their organizations to experience talent management from a new perspective that aligns their workforce with their business strategy – something Halogen calls Big Picture Talent Management™. The suite is designed to ensure each talent management touch point – from recruitment to retirement – reinforces the organization’s culture and values and drives top level goals and objectives.
- In response to the global demand for its talent management solution, the company announced the opening of a UK office that will allow it to more easily market and sell its solutions internationally.
- The company was positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the leaders quadrant of the “Magic Quadrant for Employee Performance Management Software”, which examined 20 vendors offering employee performance management software and positioned them in quadrants based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Former Blackbaud Inc. CFO Timothy V. Williams joined Halogen’s Board of Directors.
- Halogen announced strategic partnerships with: video learning provider ej4 via its seamless integration with Halogen eLearning Manager™; industry-leading sourcing technology vendor SmartPost, via its integration with Halogen eRecruitment; PDS, a leading developer of human resource, benefits, recruiting and payroll systems; and Logica Finland, a recognized leader in delivering Human Capital Services in the Finnish region.
- Hundreds of Halogen customers from around the world participated in Halogen’s Sixth Annual User Conference in Atlanta, Georgia – the company’s largest user conference to-date.
For more information on Halogen Software, please visit www.halogensoftware.com
To learn more about HRchitect’s expertise in HR technology strategy, selection and implementation services, and how HRchitect can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect