HRchitect includes Kronos in our list of top Talent Acquisition Systems that organizations should consider. If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 15 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
Kronos Incorporated recently announced the appointment of Lenley Hensarling to senior vice president of products and technology.
- As senior vice president of products and technology reporting to Kronos chief executive officer Aron Ain, Hensarling will help drive Kronos’ global product development strategy. He will play a critical role in continuing Kronos’ path of innovation and commitment to revolutionize the way organizations manage their workforce.
- Prior to joining Kronos, Hensarling served as vice president of business development at C3, a provider of energy and emissions management solutions. Hensarling has 25 years of experience leading product development and engineering teams for organizations such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Novell. In various roles at these companies, he was responsible for helping to define and deliver world-class products to global markets.
- While at Oracle, Hensarling was responsible for the JD Edwards ERP product suite as well as business intelligence applications for CRM, manufacturing, and human resources.
- Hensarling brings direct and relevant experiences managing global teams in Argentina, Canada, India, and the U.S. He has extensive experience working with customers to understand opportunities to improve and enhance products in a fast-paced and changing technology landscape.
- Hensarling studied Economics and Computer Science at the University of Texas and holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“We’re thrilled to appoint someone of Lenley’s caliber to our executive leadership team. Lenley is a vibrant leader who is passionate and skilled at building innovative technology products and leading large, global product development organizations. We are confident that he and his team will accelerate our lead in delivering the world’s most innovative workforce management solutions.”
To learn more about Kronos, please visit www.kronos.com
To learn more about HRchitect’s expertise in HR technology strategy, selection and implementation services, please visit www.HRchitect.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect