Fast Growing Financial Services Firm Adopts Workday’s SaaS-based Solutions
If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 15 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
Workday Inc., the leader in SaaS-based enterprise solutions for global human resources (HR), payroll, and financial management, recently announced that Guggenheim Partners LLC has deployed Workday Financial Management and Human Capital Management. Guggenheim, a privately held global financial services firm, is utilizing the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model for core business applications and leveraging critical insights gained through Workday to support its global expansion.
Guggenheim is a diversified financial services company with more than $125 billion of assets under management. It required advanced, scalable solutions to support its growth and entrance into new markets.
Workday Financial Management provides Guggenheim with:
- Dramatically reduced general ledger complexity, while increasing the richness of multi-dimensional reports.
- Built-in configurable and transparent workflows to rapidly adapt to legal and regulatory changes and support financial compliance, governance, and auditing capabilities across the company.
As a unified system with actionable analytics, Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financial Management give Guggenheim:
- Financial insight into its workforce, the work performed, and the cost and value of that work.
- Analytics to support decisions about the hiring, deployment, and cost of talent.
Workday’s SaaS-based infrastructure provides Guggenheim with:
- A modern object-oriented technology foundation that will serve the firm’s current and future business needs without the need for software customizations.
- New innovation in updates that Workday delivers to all customers three times a year, which frees the firm from the upgrades-and-maintenance cycle required of onsite software.
“Guggenheim Partners is an impressive firm on a brilliant growth streak,” said Dave Duffield, Workday co-CEO and co-founder. “We are delighted Guggenheim recognized Workday as the provider that will best support its continued expansion, and is already seeing the benefits of that decision.”
To learn more about Workday, please visit www.workday.com
To learn more about HRchitect’s expertise in HR technology strategy, selection and implementation services, and how HRchitect can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect