HRchitect includes Kronos in our list of top Talent Acquisition Systems that organizations should consider. If you are looking for a new Talent Management System, or any HR system, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 15 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
Kronos Incorporated recently announced that it has acquired SaaShr.com LLC (SaaShr) in a cash transaction. As a result of the acquisition, Kronos has significantly broadened its product portfolio and gained access to an extensive network of partners and resellers.
- Headquartered in Branchburg, New Jersey, privately held SaaShr offers a software-as-a-service (SaaS) workforce management suite for small and midsize businesses (SMBs).
- Through its well-established network of payroll service bureaus, professional employer organizations, human resources outsourcers, and value-added resellers, SaaShr’s solutions are used in thousands of organizations across a wide variety of industries.
- Built from the ground up to operate in the cloud, SaaShr’s multi-tenant architecture uniquely delivers an intuitive and consistent user experience across its suite of time and attendance, payroll, and human resources applications.
- By bringing to bear its extensive resources and domain expertise, Kronos will accelerate the pace of innovation at SaaShr and allow its partners to more effectively compete with larger, well- established national competitors.
- Kronos acquired SaaShr after an extensive review of available technologies and concluded it was by far the most technologically advanced and feature-rich solution in the SMB market.
- As part of the transaction, Kronos also acquired WebApps, Inc., the parent company of SaaShr.
- SaaShr now operates as “SaaShr, A Kronos Company”.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“We are delighted to have SaaShr and its partner network join the Kronos team. We have a strong history of innovation and we are committed to making sure our partners achieve their full potential. Together we have a fantastic opportunity to revolutionize how small and midsize businesses manage their workforce.”
Bill Loss, chief executive officer, SaaShr
“Becoming part of Kronos affirms the successful company we have built and positions us for future growth. Combining SaaShr’s deep expertise in software-as-a-service with Kronos’ resources, domain knowledge, and product expertise will bring tremendous value to our partner network.”
To learn more about Kronos, please visit www.kronos.com
To learn more about HRchitect’s expertise in HR technology strategy, selection and implementation services, please visit www.HRchitect.com
Matt Lafata, HRchitect