Marc Moschetto, Vice President of Marketing, from WorkForce Software appeared on the HRchitect WebMingle on August 12, 2010 and Kevin Choksi, CEO with WorkForce Software appeared on October 25, 2012. HRchitect’s Matt Lafata, one of the industry’s leading HCM Systems analysts, attended WorkForce Software’s Vision 2010 conference as well as their first Analyst Day in July of 2012. HRchitect is also a proud sponsor of the Vision 2013 conference in Naples, FL.
If you are looking for a new Human Capital Management System of any kind, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 16 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HCM vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
– Workforce Management Solutions Provider Builds Strong Momentum with Enhanced Product Offerings, High-Profile Industry Recognition –
WorkForce Software, the leading provider of workforce management solutions for organizations with complex labor policies and stringent compliance demands, today shared details of its strong performance throughout 2012. The company posted another record-breaking year, with substantial growth in all key metrics, including new bookings, expanded partnerships with existing clients and revenues from its class-leading EmpCenter workforce management suite.
Enterprise Clients, SaaS Delivery
Large organizations selected WorkForce Software’s EmpCenter suite at a record pace in 2012, topping bookings from the prior year by 41 percent. Organizations from a wide range of industries chose WorkForce Software’s EmpCenter suite to optimize time, attendance, scheduling, and leave and absence practices across the enterprise.
Large and multinational employers selected EmpCenter in record numbers during 2012 as well, showing a positive response to the global enhancements delivered in EmpCenter 9. Of clients signed during 2012, the workforce size averaged 9,000 employees and expanded WorkForce Software’s global reach to more than 40 countries.
WorkForce Software began making EmpCenter available via the cloud in 2006 and, since that time, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) adoption has grown in popularity. The trend continued during 2012, as SaaS revenues increased 129 percent on an annual basis.
Select new clients from 2012 include:
• A full-service commercial bank with 12,000 employees and more than 400 retail branches stretching from California to New York
• A diversified manufacturer with leading brands in home care, beauty and adhesive technologies, and more than twenty locations across the United States
• The Salvation Army of Canada, with 160,000 individuals who will use EmpCenter, including 10,000 employees and 150,000 volunteers
• A global pharmaceuticals leader that provides hormone therapy and other health innovations in 190 countries
• Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare provider in the United States, with 50,000 employees, 7,700 licensed beds and 43 campuses
• Buffalo Public Schools, and four other large school districts averaging more than 4,500 employees
• A major North American trucking company, with more than 50,000 trailers and service throughout the US, Canada and Mexico
• A national fitness chain with more than 400 clubs and 20,000 employees
• One of India’s fastest growing and largest online fashion retailers
• The finance and sales arm of a top three global automaker
• A publically traded offshore drilling contractor that operates rigs in the waters of more than 15 countries worldwide
“The ability to automate complex labor policies for all user populations on a single global platform allows large organizations to realize significant cost savings with our EmpCenter suite,” said Kevin Choksi, WorkForce Software’s co-founder and CEO. “2012 was a very strong year for us in terms of product innovations, strategic partnerships that broaden our global reach and growing demand for our workforce management solutions, and we plan to build on that momentum in the year ahead.”
Leadership in Absence and Leave Compliance
EmpCenter Absence Compliance Tracker (ACT) – WorkForce Software’s complete absence and leave case management solution – experienced a surge of demand in 2012, as large employers looked for ways to simplify an increasingly complex web of national and local regulations, while also delivering an exceptional experience to employees on leave. The number of organizations deploying ACT rose by more than 85 percent year-over-year, including numerous implementations as a standalone absence and leave solution within organizations using another commercial time and attendance system. This burgeoning demand is a testament to WorkForce Software’s unique offering for comprehensively addressing absence and leave.
Major Product Announcements
WorkForce Software launched EmpCenter 9 in the spring of 2012, marking another year of workforce management innovations. EmpCenter 9 delivered a range of new global capabilities, extended the platform’s open approach to integration, and included the cross-platform EmpCenter Mobile solution for optimized smartphone and tablet access.
WorkForce Software also introduced the EmpCenter Engage, a breakthrough in labor data collection. The wall-dockable, industrial grade tablet allows employers to access EmpCenter on a vivid 10.1-inch touchscreen that is vastly simpler to navigate and use than conventional time clocks. EmpCenter Engage also provides a range of additional features, from photo punching to validating punches in real time, which conventional devices cannot match. Within six months of its launch, bookings for the Engage tablet had exceeded total sales for all other data collection devices from the prior year – demonstrating the pent-up market demand for a new approach to capturing time and activity data.
WorkForce Software received a number of awards for its growth and market position in 2012. Some highlights include:
· Inc. Magazine’s 2012 Inc. 500|5000 – For the sixth consecutive year, Workforce Software was recognized in this exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies, with three-year sales growth of 155 percent.
· Software Magazine’s 30th Annual Software 500 – The company was included in this revenue-based ranking of the world’s largest software and services suppliers for the sixth time, having achieved 33 percent revenue growth in 2012.
· Montclair Advisors’ 2012 SaaS Top 250 – Due to its 97 percent increase in year-over-year SaaS bookings of EmpCenter for the first three quarters of 2012, the company earned its spot among the list of companies leading the cloud-based software market.
In addition to recognition of its strong sales performance, WorkForce Software also received accolades for its internal HR practices and workplace culture:
· Crain’s Detroit Business’s “Cool Place to Work” – WorkForce Software was named a “Cool Place to Work” for having a standout corporate culture, a designation based on high overall scores in employee satisfaction.
· The Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces – Determined solely on employee feedback, the company earned a spot as a Top Workplace due to its dynamic, fast-paced work environment, top-of-the-line headquarters and opportunities for development and advancement.
· Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award – The company received this recognition for being a leading contributor to private sector job creation over a three-year period.
Commitment to Innovation
“In many respects, 2012 was our most successful year to date,” said Choksi. “I am very grateful to work with a team that shares a common vision – to continue developing innovative workforce management products that help leading companies automate their labor processes and drive bottom-line results. Market forces, such as greater scrutiny on compliance practices, are creating a pressing need for more complete workforce management automation, and this trend, paired with our commitment to developing ever-better solutions, promises to make 2013 another outstanding year for WorkForce Software.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM)Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect