If you are looking for a new Human Capital Management (HCM) System, don’t rely solely on “recommendations” or published reports. Do yourself a huge favor and talk to HRchitect first. After 16 years, HRchitect has unparalleled knowledge of the HR and Talent Management vendor community and can save you time and money in selection and implementation. Simply put, do not invest in any kind of HR technology without consulting with the experts first. HRchitect is always available to help!
- A long-time customer of the time and attendance application from Kronos, M-NCPPC recently chose to migrate to the Kronos Cloud to save costs in the face of budget constraints. By moving to the Kronos Cloud, the agency will achieve a lower total cost of software ownership and improve operational efficiency. Kronos will perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling the IT department of M-NCPPC to focus resources on other priorities.
- M-NCPPC is also adding further innovation in how it collects time-worked data from employees and has implemented Kronos® InTouch™ time clocks to provide employees more control over their time, enabling them to easily check accrual balances, request time off, and view schedules — all in real time. The first time clock built for the modern workforce, InTouch combines the latest in hardware technology with a powerful user interface to deliver an unrivaled user experience.
- Leveraging the Kronos Cloud and latest Kronos offerings will enable M-NCPPC to further control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- Tracey Harris, IT systems manager, Office of the CIO, The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
“At M-NCPPC, we administer a park system spread across more than 52,000 acres. Our staff of 6,000 includes a mix of planners, park and recreation administrators, park police, as well as a large seasonal workforce. Kronos has delivered us many benefits over the years by helping us effectively manage attendance data for such a diverse workforce. Based on those benefits, we decided to move to the Kronos Cloud to ensure that our workforce management solution is running smoothly and cost-effectively and we can focus on other priorities.”
- Christine Carmichael, director, public sector practice group, Kronos
“M-NCPPC’s decision to move from an onsite deployment to Kronos Cloud is testament to the benefits that cloud computing has to offer in the public sector.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect