HIREVUE ANNOUNCES Q1 2013 RESULTS INCLUDING TRIPLE DIGIT REVENUE GROWTH AND SIGNIFICANT EXPANSION OF GLOBAL CLIENT BASE
New customer demand and expansion across global markets fuels digital interviewing leader’s 11th consecutive quarter of growth
SALT LAKE CITY – May 8, 2013 – HireVue, the leading on-demand digital interviewing platform provider, today announced 100 percent sales growth and a 78 percent increase in new customers for the quarter ended April 30, 2013, as compared to the same quarter 2012. The company also announced the appointment of Rick McCord to its leadership team as Vice President of Global Sales.
“Experiencing 100 percent sales growth in Q1 – particularly on the heels of a record 2012 – is an outstanding testament to our incredibly talented team and to the technology we’ve built here at HireVue,” said Mark Newman, founder and CEO, HireVue. “We’re laser focused on investing in our most important asset – our customers – to help them reimagine and modernize the way they recruit talent and ultimately transform their business.”
Newman added, “I’m also extremely pleased to welcome Rick to the leadership team. Rick’s unparalleled sales acumen and experience scaling sales organizations will further help to position us for continued growth and expansion. Rick will be leading one of the most seasoned and talented global sales teams in HR technology, and we’re thrilled to have him on board.”
Fiscal and business highlights for the quarter ended April 30, 2013:
- Year-over-year sales growth of 100 percent from both new and existing customers.
- 78 percent increase in new customers added, year over year, with the addition of top global organizations including:
- BASF Corporation
- Carnival Corporation
- Ciber, Inc.
- Planet Hollywood International, Inc.
- Recruitmilitary LLC
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Record candidate satisfaction ratings based on candidate experience surveys during the quarter, which revealed that 97% of candidates appreciate the convenience of on-demand digital interviews. Further, 95% of candidates appreciate that it’s a fair and consistent process while another 90% agree that digital interviews are an effective way for companies to get to know them as individuals.
- 476% interview volume growth year over year.
- The appointment of Rick McCord as Vice President of Global Sales. McCord brings more than 25 years of experience to HireVue, having served previously as Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Services for Domo Inc, a leading provider of business intelligence software. His leadership helped drive Domo from its founding days to becoming one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies. Earlier in his career, McCord served as Vice President, Americas, Sales for LANDesk and as Vice President of Global Channel Sales and Alliances at Altiris, which was acquired by Symantec.
“I am thrilled to join HireVue. As a former HireVue customer, I saw first-hand the impact digital interviewing had on our business and our ability to succeed. We were able to reduce time to hire and improve the quality of hire while focusing our efforts on top-notch candidates. I look forward to sharing my story with others in our drive to grow HireVue,” said McCord. “As a sales executive, I understand the challenges associated with sourcing and selecting the best talent quickly and returning hiring managers to revenue-generating tasks. HireVue is doing just that, by enabling the sourcing and recruiting process to happen anywhere, anytime – and allowing companies to get to the best talent before the competition. It’s truly a game-changing technology that is having an impact all the way to the C-suite.”
For more information on HireVue, please visit www.HireVue.com.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM)Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect