Social recruiting leader shares expertise on evolving with the job market, during coast-to-coast tour; Tickets and dates available in major US cities
Burlingame, Calif. – May 29, 2013 – Jobvite, the leading recruiting software platform for the social web, today announced the dates for its Recruiters Rock 2013 Roadshow, kicking off next month in Boston, and continuing through August, touching down in major cities across the United States. Each free, half-day event is packed with recruiting and hiring best practices, tips and tricks on attracting quality talent and an easy, step-by-step breakdown on how recruiters can improve their social recruiting strategy. The Roadshow will offer separate tracks where both existing and prospective customers will learn how to build and nurture the company talent pool to create a lasting employment brand.
During the Roadshow, attendees will learn how Jobvite technology can quickly and easily help recruiters tackle the multitasking nature of their job. Specific, key takeaways include:
- The importance of building a talent pool – and how to get started.
- What your employment brand says about you, why you should care, and how to improve your marketability.
- How to streamline hiring workflows – from scheduling interviews and assigning tasks to evaluating candidates and coordinating approvals.
- The lowdown on reporting – why it matters and what’s available today.
“Attracting, engaging and hiring top talent is a science, and during the Roadshow we will share innovative methods to help recruiters succeed,” said Jobvite Chief Marketing Officer Kimberley Kasper. “From building rich talent pools to engagement and reporting, attendees will learn how to arm themselves with the necessary tools to find the best talent for their companies.”
The Roadshow’s Customer track will feature ways existing customers can best maximize their investment in Jobvite technology, focusing on:
- Streamlining hiring workflows (interview scheduling, tasks, candidate evaluations)
- Reporting (what’s available today and what’s coming)
- How to build and nurture a talent pool with Jobvite Engage
- The value of building an employment brand
During the Roadshow’s Prospective Customer track, potential customers will learn sourcing and recruiting best practices, with significant insight into:
- The importance of building a talent pool
- The productivity value of having a centralized recruiting tool
- Jobvite product demo to show how we can help in these areas
Join Jobvite on the road and reserve your seat today. Tickets are available and dates and locations for the Recruiters Rock 2013 Roadshow are as follows:
- Boston | June 13th
- New York | June 14th
- Chicago| June 20th
- Seattle | July (TBD)
- Los Angeles | July (TBD)
- San Francisco | August (TBD)
For more information on the Recruiters Rock 2013 Roadshow, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect