CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 11, 2013 – Kronos Incorporated today announced a series of enhancements to its fast-selling cloud workforce management suite for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). The Kronos® Workforce Ready™ suite enables SMBs to stay competitive by providing an enterprise-class human resources, payroll, and time and attendance platform in the cloud, for simplified access to and management of real-time employee data.
- Enhancements to Workforce Ready include:
- Improved payroll support for organizations with multiple Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) enables organizations to log in once and consolidate their reporting across all locations or companies within a parent or holding company. Also allows for consolidated billing as opposed to setting up each location as a separate organization.
- Closer integration with ADP to offer ADP tax filing, wage garnishments, and check printing for Workforce Ready.
- Expanded support for California Meal Break compliance within the time and attendance solution with the ability to support multiple employee breaks within a shift.
- Additional overtime request/approval capabilities allow managers to receive and approve overtime requests.
- Built-in online training and education for Workforce Ready viaKnowledgePass at no cost to customers.
- Mark Ellis, general manager, small business, Kronos
“The latest updates to Workforce Ready make it easier than ever for small and midsize businesses to manage their workforces. Enhanced payroll support, closer integration with ADP, and free built-in training and education will enable organizations to hit the ground running with Workforce Ready and begin gaining competitive advantage.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect