CHELMSFORD, Mass., July 22, 2013 – Kronos Incorporated today announced that Baptist Community Services, a continuing care retirement community, is deploying workforce management solutions in the Kronos Cloud to replace its current Kronos on-premise deployment.
- Baptist Community Services employs more than 700 employees across its nine locations including independent living facilities, assisted living facilities, nursing home facilities, skilled nursing units, and health facilities. A long-time customer of the Kronos time and attendance solution, Baptist Community Services is expanding its use of Kronos workforce management solutions with the selection of HR and payroll and absence management.
- With limited IT resources, Baptist Community Services chose to migrate to the Kronos Cloud to control costs and free up resources to focus on delivering cost-effective, high-quality care to its residents. By moving to the Kronos Cloud, Baptist Community Services will rely on Kronos to perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution.
- Before Kronos, Baptist Community Services handled many of its HR processes manually and its legacy payroll system could not accommodate the organization’s growth and analytics needs. In search of an automated solution that provides more control over reporting, Baptist Community Services selected Kronos HR and payroll solutions to streamline the payroll process and deliver real-time information for insight into labor costs and to help ensure compliance.
- Complete automation of absence-related policies will alleviate the administrative burden, costs, and inaccuracies associated with manual processes. The Kronos absence management solution will provide centralized policy management to help Baptist Community Services comply with federal leave laws and enforce consistent attendance policies across the organization.
- As a progressive organization, Baptist Community Services also purchasedKronos® InTouch™ time clocks to provide employees with a fast, self-service view of work-related information including the ability to easily check accrual balances, request time off, and view schedules – all in real time, leading to improved productivity.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect