Highly Anticipated Session to Highlight Innovative Software from Causecast, cfactor Works, Entelo, Hunite, JIBE and Jobvite
HORSHAM, Pa. (September 10, 2013) – Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today announced details of the “Awesome New Technologies for HR” general session that will be held during the upcoming 16th Annual HR Technology® Conference & Exposition, taking place October 7 – 9, 2013 at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas.
“Awesome New Technologies for HR” is consistently one of the most popular and widely anticipated sessions of the HR Technology® Conference, introducing attendees to six companies that have developed the most innovative software solutions that promise to revolutionize the HR function. During the session, each company will provide a live demonstration of its cutting-edge new software and show how these groundbreaking products will enhance every aspect of HR.
Steve Boese, a conference co-chair and Inside HR Tech columnist for Human Resource Executive®, commented, “The last few years have demonstrated that new technologies focusing on enterprise applications are rapidly approaching, and even surpassing, popular consumer-focused technologies in design, ease of use and speed of adoption.”
Boese continued, “We see this trend bear out in the continued evolution and growth in innovative new technology for HR. One of the primary goals of the HR Technology® Conference is to introduce the thousands of conference attendees to the most awesome new and innovative products that we’ve seen in 2013. Some of the solutions might be from new companies that are just emerging on the scene, while others might be from more established companies still eager to showcase that they, too, are continuing to innovate.”
The companies selected to participate in the “Awesome New Technologies for HR” session include:
· Causecast – The next generation of the workforce cares deeply about corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, and Causecast enables organizations to better engage their employees with an innovative, social and employer brand building platform.
· cfactor Works – The most important day of an employee’s tenure at an organization might be their first, and cfactor Works’ innovative Virtual Day 1 solution provides an immersive, fun and interactive employee orientation experience that redefines the onboarding process for the digital age.
· Entelo – Entelo takes the increasingly popular ‘social graph’ based candidate profile concept and marries it with existing company sources of candidate data, like in an ATS, to unlock information, insight and value from what, for many companies, is an underutilized asset.
· Hunite – Solving the challenge of access and ease of use of disparate HR systems, Hunite provides a unified, user-friendly and mobile-ready user experience overlay, freeing employees to do their jobs across HR applications.
· JIBE – Jibe expands upon its leading mobile talent acquisition technology capability with a new recruiting analytics solution that features real-time and location-aware heatmaps, source analysis and funnel management – all in a mobile and table-ready format.
· Jobvite – Jobvite, a pioneer in the now popular ‘social recruiting’ space, extends and improves the ability of recruiters to find, attract and market to candidates with its new ‘Engage’ set of tools for campaign, social and candidate relationship management.
Selecting the six participants for this year’s “Awesome New Technologies for HR” session was particularly challenging. “From an initial pool of over 50 HR technology companies, all ‘awesome’ in their own right, we chose the six solutions based on a combination of factors – usability, an innovative approach to solve an HR challenge and the ability to help HR leaders and their companies succeed,” said Boese. “We think this year’s selections represent a compelling set of tools that are on the leading edge of HR and that our attendees can leverage in their own organizations to help them get their jobs done. We are excited to showcase these solutions at the HR Technology® Conference in October.”
“Awesome New Technologies for HR” will be held on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 from 1:45 – 3:00 p.m. and is open to full conference attendees.
The HR Technology® Conference & Exposition is the annual Town Meeting of thousands of professionals from around the globe who will gather to share their expertise and challenges with all forms of technology for HR. The 2013 conference promises to be the biggest one to date, with every major industry analyst, consultant, blogger and vendor, as well as industry experts, thought leaders and senior HR executives from the world’s leading organizations, in attendance. The focus for this year’s event will center on leading issues in HR technology, such as SaaS, The Cloud, Big Data, social media, mobile, video, analytics and gamification as well as the traditional areas of HR concern.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect