Strong Momentum, Customer Adoption and Significant Enhancements Contribute to Infor HCM Success
NEW YORK – Oct 06, 2013
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the continued momentum for Infor Human Capital Management (HCM), the company’s leading unified human capital management platform that ties together any software, content, device, or process to transform the way people work. The company has made significant investments in the Infor HCM platform over the past year, including the development of Infor Ming.le, which will create a centralized space for collaboration and information sharing, the acquisition of CERTPOINT to add learning capabilities to the full HCM suite and various SaaS-enabled product enhancements.
Available via a single, user-friendly interface designed by Infor’s in-house design agency, Hook & Loop, Infor HCM provides customers a unique, intuitive, user-friendly experience with technology. Among many of the leading organizations that have recently selected Infor HCM are Wells Fargo Bank and Banner Health.
- New social collaboration tools for the enterprise – Infor developed and released Infor Ming.le, a comprehensive platform for social collaboration, business process improvement and contextual analytics. Now, employees across all areas of the business can communicate and collaborate, and easily follow people, assets, and processes relevant to the task at hand. Information such as documents, plans, photos, and videos are maintained in a centralized location with relevant activity captured to allow easy access by those who need it.
- Developed multiple new mobile applications – Significant solutions that will be accessible via mobile applications include Infor Knowledgebase, Infor Case Management, Infor Talent Manager, Infor Talent Recruiter and Infor Notifications. Understanding the need to be connected to critical information at any time in order to make smart business decisions, Infor is equipping HR professionals and employees with the right tools to access data when it’s needed, providing better value to an organization.
- Upgrades to key product modules – Part of the Infor Enwisen HR Delivery Suite, Infor released critical updates to the Knowledgebase and Case Management modules. Infor Knowledgebase 10.1.0.0 delivers significant enhancements which enable customers to take more control of their content, organize and maintain deployed content, and display content within new delivered knowledge domains. Infor Case Management 188.8.131.52 delivers features that support new alternate, lower-cost service channels, HR field enablement, service agent efficiency, and customer configuration capabilities. Both releases are designed to support best-practice, multi-tier HR service delivery – helping organizations deliver better HR service with fewer resources and lower costs.
- Updates to workforce management solutions – Released with an overhauled, intuitive user interface, Infor WFM 6.1 is now available with numerous enhancements to the Labor Scheduling and Forecasting module, and the Multi-View Scheduler supports template-based schedules, shift preferences, and additional functionality. This next-generation release also includes the new WFM Time-Off Planner, a calendar-style screen used to request and approve absences and additions to the metadata model, empowering users with more enhancements to help them improve processes and lower costs.
- Integration of Infor Learning Management – Infor LMS is now fully integrated into the Infor HCM suite of technology including Infor Talent Management, Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery, and Infor Human Resource Management, further demonstrating the company’s commitment to embedding learning management applications to the HCM unified platform, and offering a powerful talent optimization tool to customers.
Infor HCM has also received numerous listings from various analyst firms including being named a Leader in the most recent IDC Worldwide Integrated Talent Management 2013 Vendor Analysis and a HCM Leader and HR Leader by Nucleus Research in the Technology Value Matrixes for Human Capital Management and Human Resources. “Customers seek a complete suite of solutions including workforce management, HR management, talent management, HR service delivery and learning management tools available in one, integrated user interface, and connected on the data and web services level. This capability is important for HCM systems to allow a consistent end user experience and increase adoption and very few vendors can deliver this today,” said Holger Mueller, principal analyst and vice president, Constellation Research, Inc.
“Trusted, real-time data flow is key in order to successfully manage human capital at any size organization, and our Infor HCM applications provide connected HR services that can structure fragmented applications, content and data, with fewer dedicated resources to help drive lower costs,” said Amy Ihlen, industry strategy director, Human Capital Management, Infor. “Through our unified HCM solution, customers can gain a direct line of sight into the impact of their HCM initiatives on business performance, making them more agile and effective.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect