Adding New Data Centers in Canada and Germany Bring Total to 17 Data Centers Worldwide, Providing Customers with More Options for Data Residency and Regulatory Compliance
As cloud growth continues, Oracle is expanding the number of Oracle Cloud data centers to continue its commitment as being the industry’s leading cloud service provider. Oracle Cloud offers a broad range of modern, functionally rich, and integrated services running in a secure, enterprise and standards-based cloud platform. With the new Oracle Cloud data centers scheduled to go online by Q2 2014, Oracle is helping customers and partners further capitalize on the power of cloud computing as well as supporting the demand for local data residency and regulatory requirements.
- Extending its industry-leading high performance, reliable, and secure cloud infrastructure, Oracle announced four new Oracle Cloud data centers, adding locations in Canada and Germany.
- The new data centers will expand Oracle’s global cloud infrastructure to 17 data centers supporting the most comprehensive portfolio of Application, Social, Platform, and Infrastructure Services, all available on a subscription basis.
- Oracle continues to invest in global cloud data center locations that meet its customers’ needs to comply with local data residency and regulatory requirements.
- Oracle Cloud provides the industry’s most complete suite of modern, enterprise SaaS applications including Human Capital Management, Customer Experience, and Enterprise Resource Planning with built-in business intelligence, social, and mobile capabilities.
- Oracle offers customers and partners choice and flexibility in where they deploy Oracle software: in Oracle Cloud and other public clouds, at traditional on-premise data centers, private clouds and private managed clouds, meeting the most comprehensive security and compliance standards in the industry (ISO 27001, ISO 27002, HIPAA, ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16, NIST, DIACAP, PCI, CFR Part 11).
- With more than 13 years of enterprise and government data center management experience, Oracle data centers are systematically brought online, meeting the strictest standards for physical location, physical and information systems security, governance, infrastructure, and personnel.
- Oracle employs Oracle badged, dedicated security experts supporting its global data centers that are experienced and formally trained in the latest cloud security best practices.
- Unlike other clouds that offer security services in one or two layers, Oracle Cloud is the only cloud that delivers an optimized, layered security approach at every level of the technology stack, leveraging Oracle’s broad portfolio of data security and encryption products, along with proven process controls at the applications, infrastructure, and systems hardware layer.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect