New ACA FTE Calculator and Health Care Tax Credit Tools Help Further Simplify Compliance
ROSELAND, N.J. – January 15, 2014 – Recognizing that complying with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) can be a challenge for small businesses, ADP® today announced it has introduced additional tools and resources to its popular RUN Powered by ADP® (“RUN”) human resource and payroll platform. The new ACA Full Time Equivalent (FTE) calculator and tax credit assist tools add to the suite of solutions already available and further help small business owners improve compliance, leverage potential tax credits, and help determine their status under the ACA’s Shared Responsibility Provision.
“Because we serve more than 425,000 small business clients, we understand how demanding running a company is. That’s why we are continuously enhancing our RUN platform to make it easier for small business owners to reduce compliance risks, improve cash flow, and attract and retain employees,” said Anish Rajparia, president of ADP Small Business Services. “Our innovative tools and resources help clients focus more on their business priorities and less on time on complex ACA requirements.”
These newly-added features complement the suite of other small business ACA-related tools and resources that clients have already been using on ADP’s popular RUN HR and payroll platform, which now includes:
- ACA Dashboard – Provides tools, reports, and useful links to help clients understand how the ACA impacts their business and employees;
- FTE Calculator – Helps clients determine their number of Full Time Equivalent employees and if they may be considered an ‘applicable large employer’ and therefore be subject to the Shared Responsibility provision of the ACA;
- Pay by Pay – ADP’s Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation helps to better manage the cash you spend on workers’ compensation premiums*;
- Time and Attendance – provides workforce planning to improve time tracking, apply employee schedules and monitor employee hours to help clients comply with Shared Responsibility;
- Health Care Tax Credit Assist – Automatically integrates with the RUN platform and organizes information about employees, which includes wages, hours and premiums to help businesses determine their eligibility for the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit; and
- Ongoing ACA Alerts and Education – Legislative and regulatory alerts and educational materials, including webinars and updates, to help clients keep apprised of latest ACA developments.
“ADP’s suite of ACA tools and resources available through our innovative RUN HR and payroll platform were designed specifically for small businesses. Our easy and intuitive tools help reduce penalties that can disrupt cash flow and be a distraction to owners. We are committed to helping our clients comply with even the most complex regulations that impact them so they can focus on growing their business,” Rajparia added.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect