New Feature Makes It Easier to Drive Productive Mentoring Programs
January 22, 2014, BELLEVUE, WA – Chronus Corporation, a leading provider of software for talent and career development, recently released a new update to its software, Chronus Mentor, which helps organizations start, manage, and measure mentoring programs. Engagement Plans is a new feature that guides participants through the mentoring process to realize program goals, improving the return on investment (ROI) of a mentoring program.
“Chronus Mentor software has always provided guidance through the mentoring process,” explained Praerit Garg, Chief Product Officer of Chronus. “Now, the new Engagement Plan feature connects goal-setting, tasks and resources all into one simple workflow. This makes it easier for administrators and participants to define and work through a mentoring program toward a successful result. We are thrilled with the early feedback on this feature set from our customer base.”
The new Engagement Plan feature offers:
- Program format flexibility – Administrators can define the level of structure of the mentoring program, from very lightweight to highly structured program formats
- Intuitiveness – The online environment is simplified to make it easy and engaging for administrators and participants to follow
- Enhanced goal feature – For mentoring participants to define and track progress
- Resource integration – For attaching documents, web links and tasks to activities
- Templates – Included templates make creating an engagement plan fast and easy
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.