MATAWAN, N.J. (January 23, 2014) – iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, closed out 2013 as its most successful year yet. The company outperformed expectations for new sales, cross-sell, channel, and upsell for 2013 and exceeded its annual recurring revenue (ARR) goal, bringing the year-end recurring revenue rate to $59.8mm. The year was full of innovation with several product enhancements, such as mobile responsive career portals, improved Application Programming Interface (API) search, and a new, game-changing power-up, Video Cover Letter. Additionally, the success seen in 2013 has earned iCIMS 14 national and international awards. Their latest accolade, a spot on Glassdoor’s Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For in 2014 list, foreshadows great things coming for the company in 2014.
2013 Highlights Include:
- A 27% increase in revenue compared to 2012.
- A 64% increase in Net New monthly recurring revenue from Q4 2012 to Q4 2013.
- A boost in industry alliances, with a 25% increase in partnerships, bringing the total number of iCIMS partners to 60.
- An increase in customer count, adding 656 customers in 2013.
- A 45% increase in initials sales of Recruit, a 59% increase in cross-sales of Onboard, and approximately 100 units sold of the company’s newest product, Connect.
- An increase of 16.8% in employee count with an expectation to add another 120 positions in 2014.
- A significant increase in vertical sales with a 131% increase in business services clients and a 300% increase in the financial services clients compared to 2012.
- The addition of Eric Dunn of Intuit to iCIMS’ board of directors.
“It’s an exciting time for iCIMS since we are in continued rapid-growth mode,” said iCIMS Chief Executive Officer, Colin Day. “We’re thrilled with last year’s performance and excited to exceed it yet again in 2014. What makes us particularly optimistic is that we hit our corporate growth and revenue goals for the entire year two months early, which was just amazing. To grow our employee population, customer base, and revenues all while maintaining such a strong customer satisfaction score and while rolling out new products shows that we are growing the right way.”
Video Cover Letter– iCIMS proudly announced the release of its newest power up, Video Cover Letter, in Q4 of 2013. The easy-to-use video technology allows candidates to record short video clips via smart phone, tablet, or webcam for recruiters to view during the screening process. Video Cover Letter is a cost-effective way for clients to quickly identify top talent during the recruitment process, drastically cutting down on phone screening and in-person interviews.
Expansion of iCIMS Corporate Headquarters– iCIMS expanded its corporate headquarters in Matawan, New Jersey to accommodate the exponential growth of the company. A custom-designed tech center for the Research & Development Team was added to the third floor in addition to the company’s residency on the fifth floor of the building.
Extended 2013 HR Hero Series Roadshow – More than 500 attendees jumped aboard the 2013 HR Hero Series Tour. The event series expanded from five cities in 2012, to twelve cities in 2013. Prospective clients, partners and current customers from each region on the tour were invited to discuss best practices, talk about trends in HR technology and network with like-minded professionals. In 2014, the event series is taking on a new persona, The Hire Expectations Roadshow, and will include 16 events in 13 cities across the U.S.
Numerous Awards Across Four Categories
- Inc. 500 l 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies– iCIMS was included on Inc. 500 l 5000 list for the eighth consecutive year and ranked in the top 4,000.
- New Jersey Technology Council Awards– iCIMS was highlighted as an elite technology company in New Jersey by being named Impact Company of the Year at the NJTC 2013 Awards Celebration.
- NJBIZ’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies– For the fifth consecutive year, iCIMS was honored at the annual NJBIZ Awards ceremony and was ranked 39th on the list of New Jersey’s 2013 50 Fastest-Growing Companies.
- Best in Biz Awards: Fastest-Growing North American Companies of the Year– iCIMS earned a silver trophy for 2013 Fastest-Growing Company of the Year- Medium.
- Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service– iCIMS was honored with the Bronze Stevie® Award for “Customer Service Department of the Year” in the Computer Software category for the successful launch of its new, redesigned iCARE Customer Support Site.
- American Business Award– iCIMS was honored with a second Bronze Stevie® Award for “Customer Service Department of the Year.” The award was for the successful redesign of its iCARE Customer Support Site and the mobilization of iCIMS’ Platform Consultants.
- Best in Biz International Award– iCIMS received international recognition for its customer engagement platform with a Silver Award for “Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year”.
- The Web Marketing Association’s WebAwards– iCIMS received the Standard of Excellence Award in the 2013 WebAwards for the second year in a row in the B2B category.
- HRO Today’s TekTonic Award: Overall Category– At the 2013 HRO Today Forum, iCIMS was named the Overall HR TekTonic Winner for iCIMS’ Social Distribution solution.
- Network Products Guide’s Hot Companies and Best Product Awards– For the third year in a row, iCIMS was honored by the Network Products Guide’s Hot Companies and Best Product Awards. iCIMS took home the bronze award in a new category, Cloud Computing/SaaS, for its flagship product, the iCIMS Talent Platform.
- Cloud Computing Excellence Award– iCIMS was recognized for the second year in a row by Cloud Computing magazine for its innovative and differentiated product offerings.
- Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Award- iCIMS’ CRM product, Connect, won the Bronze award for the Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology category.
- NJBIZ Best Places to Work in New Jersey– For the second consecutive year, iCIMS was honored by the NJBIZ’s Best Places to Work in New Jersey award program for small/medium sized companies.
- Glassdoor’s 50 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in 2014– For the first time, iCIMS was included in Glassdoor’s Employee Choice Awards and was ranked the 33rd on the list of the Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For in 2014.
Day concluded, “It’s truly amazing to reflect on all of that success, but we have set the bar very high for 2014. In order to continue on this path, we plan to implement a four-pronged strategy to achieve our vision: growth within our industry, retention through impeccable customer service, amazing software that is best to market, and strong corporate infrastructure to support our growth.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect