New Functionality Helps Global Enterprises Deliver a Talent-Centric, Collaborative, Insightful, Engaging and Mobile Employee Experience
Finding, growing and retaining leading talent is a key challenge for organizations in today’s competitive business world. To address this challenge and help organizations align talent with current and future business needs, Oracle has unveiled significant updates to its cloud-based solutions for managing and optimizing the end-to-end employee lifecycle. With the latest version of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, including Oracle Global HR Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud, organizations can achieve new levels of engagement, productivity and business results through unparalleled insights into human capital.
- To help organizations maximize the potential of their global talent, Oracle has updated Oracle HCM Cloud, available to customers in the Oracle Cloud as part of Release 8.
- With more than 200 new innovations, including an integrated time and attendance solution, workforce modeling, additional global support for payroll and new languages, Oracle continues to deliver solutions that address the most important HR priorities for businesses.
- By enhancing this complete cloud-enabled HR system with user experience innovations, new mobile functionality, additional global support and deeper analytics, Oracle is giving organizations the capabilities they need to meet the changing needs of modern business.
- Oracle announced the cloud updates at Oracle HCM World, a new event for HR executives to learn and discuss how to extend the strategic business opportunity at the intersection of HR, talent management and technology. Oracle HCM World is taking place in Las Vegas, February 4 – 6, 2014. Follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #HCMWorld.
Modern HR in the Cloud
- Oracle HCM Cloud supports a collaborative, insightful, talent-centric, engaging and mobile employee experience across the global workforce.
- A complete, global HR system, Oracle HCM Cloud enables businesses and organizations to:
- Maximize Productivity: A complete time management application designed to automate time and attendance record keeping helps organizations align employee hours with business priorities.
- Optimize Resources: Comprehensive modeling functionality enables organizations to test large-scale changes while understanding the impact on costs, headcount and engagement.
- Manage a Global workforce: The latest version of Oracle HCM Cloud includes the addition of payroll for Canada. Oracle HCM Cloud now supports 14 compliant localizations in 34 languages and is used in 180 countries.
- Tapping the power of social networks with new social sourcing features enables organizations to:
- Better Identify Internal Talent: Increased integration between Oracle Social Sourcing Cloud and the internal career section of Oracle Recruiting Cloud allows for greater internal mobility across organizations.
- Convert More Leads from Social Media: Using highly engaging mobile-friendly job listings and category landing pages in Oracle Social Sourcing Cloud, organizations can attract and convert traffic from referrals and social media faster.
- Highly intuitive enhancements to the user interface for HR, business and end users deliver a more mobile and engaging experience to:
- Unify the Employee Experience: A consistent look and feel across Web and mobile throughout the complete hire-to-retire flow can increase user adoption and value.
- Manage HR On-The-Go: Oracle HCM Cloud Mobile incorporates new workflows for common HR actions and additional mobile functionality for advanced analytics that enables HR to review key business metrics and drill into reports, regardless of location.
- With a talent-centric approach, across Oracle Talent Management Cloud, organizations can:
- Better Align Recruiting and Core HR: Virtually seamless interoperability and standardized data mapping between Oracle Global HR Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud creates new efficiencies across the HR lifecycle.
- Speed the Recruiting Process: Organizations can improve process from sourcing to hire with usability and mobility innovations for HR, managers, employees and candidates across candidate information, interview feedback and job search.
- Streamline Performance Management: Revamped performance management tools, including dashboards, email digests and succession planning lists, help employees and managers prioritize talent development and career growth.
- Extend Global Learning: With the addition of two new languages – Korean and Turkish – Oracle Learn Cloud will be available in 22 different languages.
- New integrations with leading business analytics enable a more insightful approach to talent, allowing organizations to:
- Uncover Strategic Insights from Talent: The combination of Oracle Business Intelligence and Oracle Talent Management Cloud helps organizations assess hiring and performance management needs and trends from both strategic and tactical levels through rich content and vibrant data visualizations.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect