Company Introduces New Product Enhancements, Continues to Lead Innovation in the Talent Management Space
NEW YORK – FEBRUARY 27, 2014 – Technomedia, a leading provider of Talent Management Solutions, today announced the details of the company’s first feature pack release of the year. One of three releases planned for 2014, this update offers the customers of Technomedia’s industry-leading talent management suite a series of new features and enhancements designed to further extend their HR processes.
This update is the latest in the company’s ongoing innovations designed to transform the talent management space. Among the new features included in this release are:
- New integrations with solution partners that enable the Technomedia platform to fully support online testing and assessments, video interviews, background checks and more
- Enhanced jobs distribution and sourcing tools, along with better source tracking and monitoring dashboards
- New features designed to optimize workflow between HR and operational needs throughout the hiring process
- More efficient communication tools to better inform all parties involved in talent management activities across desktop and Mobile experiences
- Significantly improved onboarding management
- Support for new EEOC and OFCCP regulations related to recruiting
- Enrichment on many features within the Development and Training modules
In all, the release adds over 60 new features and enhancements across the platform.
“With this new feature pack and those subsequently planned for 2014, Technomedia continues to transform the talent management space, providing today’s leading employers with the tools, technologies and services that facilitate attracting, hiring and developing top talent,” said Dwaine Maltais, Executive Vice President of Technomedia. “This release offers high value features and enhancements that employers can immediately use to improve all elements of the Talent Lifecycle.”
Technomedia will unveil its next major update in early summer.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 16 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect