CHELMSFORD, Mass., May 19, 2014 — Kronos Incorporated today announced the latest release of its Kronos® Workforce Ready® suite which delivers enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs).
- Updates in the latest release of Workforce Ready include:
- Enhanced Workflow/HR Actions: Workforce Ready now includes out-of-the-box default workflows for new hire, termination, re-hire, promotions, demotions, transfers, and benefit enrollments; the ability to approve or reject HR actions and benefit enrollments via a mobile device; mass approval of HR actions and benefit enrollments; and the ability to create and send notifications or utilize custom filters within the workflow process.
- Benefit Administration Enhancements: Workforce Ready now provides more flexibility in benefit premium calculations, enhanced evidence of insurability, and more robust standard reporting capabilities including Benefit Census, Benefit New Hire, and Benefit Open Enrollment status reports which display an employee’s status throughout the benefits enrollment process.
- Leave of Absence Enhancements: Workforce Ready continues to be one of the only solutions to offer fully integrated leave of absence management capabilities. A new dashboard for Leave Manager now shows all leave cases in leave administration. New reporting capabilities enable managers to see who is eligible for any configured Leave of Absence categories along with how much time is entitled. A new Leave of Absence Calendar, accessible through employee self-service and the mobile app, displays a calendar view of all time ranges that an employee is out on either intermittent or continuous leave. In addition, the module now includes all U.S. Department of Labor FMLA templates.
- Projected Hours: With a new projected hours feature, organizations can now efficiently budget labor costs and forecast overtime. Integrated alerts are also available to notify managers when employees are approaching overtime and ensure compliance with established company policies.
- Calendar Integration: For added convenience, employee time-off requests, anniversaries, and schedules can now be integrated with Microsoft® Outlook®, Google®, or Yahoo!™ calendars, making it easier than ever for managers and employees to manage their workforce information.
- Multi-Employer Identification Number (EIN) support: Workforce Ready now allows for organizations with multiple EINs to hire employees, track their time, process payroll, and run reports for employees that may work in more than one EIN at a time.
- Tax Filing Options: For organizations not wishing to file their own payroll taxes, Workforce Ready now offers outsourced tax filing services through a variety of additional providers.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 17 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect