-Leading Pure SaaS provider closes Q1 strong with a continued momentum in product sales, customer growth, and revenue –
MATAWAN, N.J. (May 8, 2014) – iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, announces a strong start to 2014 as product sales, client base, revenue, and employee headcount continue to climb. iCIMS’ dedication to providing HR professionals with Pure SaaS talent acquisition solutions has set the foundation for the company’s continued success year over year.
Using a Pure SaaS delivery model, which provides customers with highly scalable, flexible solutions that require no customizations, the organization has seen a 33% increase in revenue growth from Q1 2013. Simultaneously, annual recurring revenue growth has increased by 29% and employee headcount, by 27% – with more than 300 employees across the U.S., U.K, and China. Customer count also increased by 32%, comparatively to Q1 2013.
“The talent acquisition industry has evolved quickly, as new trends come into play, new vendors appear, and mergers and acquisitions take place.” said iCIMS Chief Executive Officer, Colin Day. “As this industry evolves, iCIMS is thrilled to remain a Pure SaaS provider that is committed to the customer. In order to be good at customer service – you have to be good at Software as a Service. We’ve mastered that concept at iCIMS and it serves both the business and our customers well,” concluded Day.
Q1 2014 Business Highlights Include:
- Initial Sales: iCIMS Recruit, the company’s award-winning applicant tracking system, increased its user base by 36% vs. 2013.
- Cross-Sales: Year over year, iCIMS experienced a significant increase in the sales of the following solutions within its 2,000 plus client base:
- Vertical Growth: iCIMS saw a 71% increase in the acquisition of Healthcare organizations and 88% in Technology businesses versus 2013. Included on the list of new iCIMS customers are Alliance HealthCare Services, Lone Star Circle of Care, AgileThought, and Apparatus.
- iCIMS NOW: Year to date, iCIMS nearly doubled the number of clients using iCIMS NOW, a pre-packaged recruitment software for very small businesses.
- Awards: iCIMS garnered accolades from Brandon Hall, HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen, Glassdoor, and the Global Strategic Management Institute for efforts surrounding employment brand, customer service, and iCIMS Connect.
- Board Appointment: Eric Dunn, Senior Vice President of Payment and Commerce Solutions at Intuit was appointed to the organization’s Board of Directors, bringing 30 years of management, investing, and board experience to the company.
- Increased Partner Development: Compared to Q1 2013, iCIMS saw a 202% increase in technology partners – further broadening its reach in human capital market.
Other highlights in Q1 included the development of the Hire Expectations Institute (HEI), designed to provide dynamic insights into today’s talent marketplace for both Human Resources professionals and job seekers. Since the launch of the program and its quarterly Research eBooks, the online thought leadership environment has doubled its traffic and the research has been referenced in publications such as U.S. News and World Reports. The HEI property was extended in 2014 to include the Hire Expectations Institute Roadshow, which successfully hosted over 200 HR professionals in Los Angeles, Charlotte, Phoenix, Atlanta, New York, and Philadelphia for day-long learning sessions in Q1. The roadshow continues in Q2 with stops in Chicago, Denver, Portland, and Matawan, NJ.
Due to its success in Q1, the company also announced the extension of its iCIMS Lunch & Learn series into the remainder of the year. The sessions provide HR professionals in cities across the U.S. an opportunity to network alongside like-minded professionals and learn how recruitment is influenced by technologies such as video, mobile, and social media.
“At iCIMS, we know that talent acquisition is complex enough to deserve its own set of software solutions and that seems to be resonating in the market,” said iCIMS CEO Colin Day. “We are confident iCIMS will continue its momentum into Q2, as more organizations choose to apply a strategic technology framework around the war for top talent,” concluded Day.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation/selection, project management and implementation of HR systems, Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Workforce Management software. After more than 17 years in business working on over 2000 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect