Planning@Work Solution Helps Companies Align Organizational Plans With Business Strategies
REDWOOD SHORES, CA–(Marketwired – Jun 9, 2014) – Saba (OTCPink: SABA), a global leader in next-generation cloud solutions for talent management, today announced it has surpassed 700 enterprises from around the world using its Planning@Work workforce solution, formerly known as HumanConcepts. A component of the Saba talent management suite, Planning@Work enables companies to effectively manage organizational change by providing organizational structures, succession plans, talent pools, scenario planning and social graphing. New customers such as Abu Dhabi Airports Company, Bank of Papua New Guinea, Citic Pacific Mining, Keepmoat, Myer, Rafael, Roy Hill, The George Washington University and Waterford-Wedgwood-Royal Doulton join companies including ABC Family Worldwide, Brigham Young University, Dimension Data, Hologic, Pitney Bowes and PZ Cussons who are using this innovative product to align organizational plans with overall business strategies.
“Today’s distributed workforces require organizations to adopt systems that provide a global view of big picture items such as succession planning, M&A activity and restructuring, as well as more granular information such as salary analysis and managing workforce growth,” said Emily He, CMO at Saba. “Passing the 700 customer milestone is a significant validation for the value Planning@Work provides to a wide array of businesses across many industries.”
Too often, companies struggle to create a visual, accurate representation of all human resource data. Planning@Work provides an integrated view of all of enterprise resource planning (ERP), human capital management (HCM), and talent and learning data in the format of an organization chart. These capabilities allow organizations to have a global view of the workforce, establish metrics and use the analytics with the data to start planning — all while meeting business objectives and goals.
Saba’s workforce planning solutions include:
- visualization module which helps organizations better understand their current structure, assess organizational health (KPI’s), benchmark, and create a case for change
- plan & model module which enables the design of future organization structure, putting the right people in the right seats, meeting budgetary and regulatory requirements, and monitoring goals
- transition manager module which automates change management activities related to reduction in force, separations, and redeployment of workforce
- succession planning module which helps ensure business continuity and leadership
“Saba’s Planning@Work gives us the functionality that we need. We now have the data and we know that it is current,” said David Anderson, Head of Human Resources, VisitScotland. “It used to take us months to calculate the headcount through compilation of multiple spreadsheets — Saba’s Planning@Work saves us so much time.”
Saba’s workforce planning solutions help with:
- Organization design and optimization
- Workforce and succession planning
- Talent/HR data analysis, cleansing & budgeting
- Workforce reduction, compliance, risk analysis and management
- M&A and restructuring
Read more about today’s announcement on Saba’s blog. Visit the Planning@Work product tour to learn more information about features and benefits.