Latest Offering Empowers Managers & Human Resource Professionals With Intuitive Employee Data, Analytics & Tools To Enable Ongoing & Meaningful Performance Reviews
INSIGHTS, Las Vegas, NV, July 15, 2014 – Ceridian announces it is showing Dayforce Human Capital Management (HCM) Performance Management to close to 800 customers and to over 1500 human capital management professionals during the annual Ceridian INSIGHTS User Conference on July 13 – 16 in Las Vegas.
“We’re excited to show Dayforce HCM Performance Management to our customers,” says Rob Rose, vice president of product management, Ceridian. “Dayforce HCM Performance Management gives managers and HR departments the historical and real-time information they need to make informed decisions regarding promotions, training and compensation. With Performance Management, managers can start having constructive discussions concerning present day accomplishments and future goals.”
Dayforce HCM Performance Management includes several key features that facilitate effective performance reviews, such as:
- Access to current and historical employee accomplishments
- Embedded analytics on employee and team performance
- Clear identification of areas of employee strength and weakness
- Straightforward detection of training options to encourage employee growth and better skill and role alignment
- The ability to create measurable organizational, department, team and individual employee goals
- Self, peer, manager and direct report review capabilities; an effective means of evaluating and linking behaviors and skills to a position
- Automated assignment and calculation of employee ratings and scores
With Dayforce HCM Performance Management managers can pre-schedule periodic reviews; conduct employee and company surveys to better understand their organization’s culture and outlook on performance and career pathing; effectively summarize performance evaluations, communicate results and create aggregated reports.