Latest LifeWorks.com Will Drive Program Use & Return-On-Investment
INSIGHTS, Las Vegas, NV, July 15, 2014 – Ceridian announces it is showing an enhanced LifeWorks.com to LifeWorks customers and over 1500 human capital management professionals during the annual Ceridian INSIGHTS User Conference on July 13-16 in Las Vegas. LifeWorks is a comprehensive EAP, Work-Life and Wellness program. LifeWorks.com is the program’s online portal for participants providing a wealth of online tools and resources to support employees and their families in addressing personal and work related issues.
The enhanced version of LifeWorks.com is designed to make it easy for users to access available services and resolve issues impacting productivity. The site has a new Life Changes section that streamlines access to information and support for 11 key life transitions – including starting a job, becoming a manager, having a baby, moving and planning for retirement. The clean, modern design makes the site more appealing for users of all ages. The LifeWorks app, launched in 2013, provides ready access from mobile devices. An enhanced mobile version of the site will be released in the fall.
“It’s important to engage workforces that now span multiple generations in LifeWorks programs and services,” says Mary Jo Davis, vice president of product management for LifeWorks, Ceridian. “With these additions, we’re reaching more people with timely information and expertise, helping organizations and their employees truly reap the benefits of employee assistance programs and services.”
Specific LifeWorks.com enhancements include:
- Enhanced mobile access and mobile-optimized formats for easy reading and navigation, coming this fall
- Improved search capabilities with a more sophisticated and intuitive search tool
- Easier access to Wellness tools and content from the home page
- Further integration with social media for more visibility to recent LifeWorks Twitter posts as well as LifeWorks posts on Facebook and Pinterest. LifeWorks.com users can also post comments on the site’s blogs.
- A clean, modern look and feel and redesign that places content front and center on the home page and adds new Quick Links
The LifeWorks service is a comprehensive EAP, Work-Life, and Wellness program that helps organizations improve employee health and wellness, increase employee engagement, and improve productivity. LifeWorks provides employees and family members with access to telephonic, in person and online services to address personal and work related issues. Employers realize returns in reduced absenteeism, increased productivity, lower turnover, and reduced health care costs.