Company Streamlines Talent Management Processes with Mobile First Design and New Talent Stream and Smart Assistant Features
NEW YORK and MONTREAL – July 29, 2014 – Technomedia, a leading provider of Talent Management Solutions, today announced the release of its second feature pack of 2014, following the release of its previous enhancements in February. In this latest update to its industry-leading talent management technology, the company offers employers greater efficiency and streamlined processes to truly enhance the way they align talent with business objectives.
As Technomedia continues to expand its presence and become a vendor of choice for organizations around the globe looking to optimize their workforces, the company continually reinvests in its technology to offer the most comprehensive talent management solutions on the market. With the latest enhancements to its award-winning talent management suite, the company provides employers with a streamlined technology platform that greatly improves the way they recruit, engage, develop and reward their employees, while helping them create and maintain successful workplaces.
This latest feature pack offers over 65new features and enhancements across all modules of its talent management suite. A few highlights include:
- Enhanced Mobile Interface: Designed around best practice mobile first concepts, Technomedia’s Engage User Interface offers managers the ability to perform more of their talent management tasks on the mobile devices they use on a daily basis.
- New Business Intelligence Platform: This powerful new tool sets the bar for robust reporting and analytics, providing users with the insight and business intelligence they need to make smarter, well-informed talent decisions.
- Talent Stream: This new feature delivers one-click access, whether on a computer or mobile device, to all activities across the Technomedia Talent Management Platform, with familiar interfaces for managers and employees alike.
- Smart Assistant: The new Smart Assistant serves as a personal assistant, continuously scouring the Talent Stream for any activities that are urgent and alerting the user of important actions that must be taken.
- Performance Management: The latest performance assessment form enhancements offer a more simplified process and design while also making configuration more flexible and user-friendly.
- People Reviews: New enhancements allow for enriched talent insight with seamless integration with the Learning and Succession modules.
- Talent Acquisition: There are a host of new features attached to recruiting with enhanced workflows, onboarding activities, application processes, as well as tools for deeper and more robust candidate connection.
“A critical component of Technomedia’s success depends on our ability to read the market and deliver the solutions that not only meet client demands but exceed their expectations,” said Dwaine Maltais, executive vice president and general manager for U.S. Operations for Technomedia. “Our new feature pack introduces several innovations that not only bring greater efficiencies to the talent management process, but also more deeply engage users, further enabling our clients to make smarter decisions around their talent and ensure a strong ROI.”